JCTLM JCTLM

<33333333

Love you guys <3333333

AMAZING animation, not much else to say, this was original (in the fact that each person animated one stick), smooth, and flawless..

Easy 5/5, 10/10

Apples. Apples.

Hero much?

Switch, damn man, you never cease to amaze me.

SWiTCH responds:

Thanks Poyzin. :D

GLIP GLIP

Lol Zt

Yeah, haven't talked to you in a while, funny to see you animating still. Loving the music as always, hilariously good animation.

Carve n' Share Carve n' Share

Couldn't Share, Lost Pumpkin

Spent a half-hour making a great looking pumpkin, tried to share it, but only got denied. It made two beeping noises after trying to "Communicate" for a few seconds, and it seemingly didn't work.

I tried about 10 different names, all to no avail. Eventually I tried to read the reviews to see if anyone else had the problem, but I left the page and lost my pumpkin.

Only realized about 10 minutes after closing the window in complete frustration that I needed to be logged-in. All could've been avoided if it simply said "Please login" or something. :(

Great game, but seriously frustrating when I sat there trying to share my creation for 5 minutes with no given reason for why I was getting denied.

- CoolioBeat - - CoolioBeat -

Eehhhh

Not great, notes were way off beat. I got rock master on every song, but I didn't unlock the last one. Also, the whole PARAGON9x name didn't show up for me on the song list. I picked it, got a ROCKMASTER, and nothing didn't unlock the last one.

The beats were either very random, or very off beat, which made the game extremely harder than it should've been. Idea's been done. Nothing new.

Coolio-Niato responds:

=S

Kill CRAZY JAY Kill CRAZY JAY

Why do I hate stickpage

For reasons like this... Nice background fucktards...

Looks like Simon Stenhouse's "Die In Style"...

/portal/view/113393

The animation was not very good.

Zelda: Windmill Zelda: Windmill

Off

I lvoed windmill song, so I was looking forward to it, but the notes were off. To give you an idea, i'm talking about the 4th little section. The main melody has the first three notes repeat, then it goes higher, then it comes back down. The next part should get lower, but it doesnt. Listen to another mix on NG to see what I mean.

Soundshifter responds:

ya man i see what your saying, but remember it is a cover, doesnt always have to be the exact same. thx for your input