JCTLM JCTLM

<33333333

Love you guys <3333333

AMAZING animation, not much else to say, this was original (in the fact that each person animated one stick), smooth, and flawless..

Easy 5/5, 10/10

Apples. Apples.

Hero much?

Switch, damn man, you never cease to amaze me.

SWiTCH responds:

Thanks Poyzin. :D

GLIP GLIP

Lol Zt

Yeah, haven't talked to you in a while, funny to see you animating still. Loving the music as always, hilariously good animation.

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

Oh God

That was so epic that I can't even describe. Lovely effects!

Against the Colossus Against the Colossus

OSCAR?

"By the way, alot people think that my animations are inspired by the Castle serie or Oscar... This is not true. None of my movies are inspired by his submissions."

I highly doubt that, considering the loader, the select screen, the animation style, the colors, and pretty much everything but the story is right out of an oscar movie.

Very good nonetheless, but I think you owe oscar a thanks, not a "Oscar didn't inspire me".

Swished responds:

Okay, i always had this loadingbar and animation style, AND the select screen.
My Asylum serie had the same loading bar and style, no one complained about that it was copied from oscar, or that my style was a ripoff.
My style is still the same nowadays, so it can't be a ripoff/copy... Just needed to tell what i think, thanks for the review! =D

Shiftlimits:Portal Collab Shiftlimits:Portal Collab

BEAUTIFULPLZ

COMEDY ROMANCE ACTION YAY

Out of Sync Out of Sync

Wow.

Saddest animation i've ever seen, a true tear jerker.

Hello, Fred The Beard Hello, Fred The Beard

umm

That was probably one of the most creepy animations i've ever seen, and I don't really know why.

Brushed*2 Brushed*2

Would've given it a 7...

But, in the first section, you said "Only I have the brains to rule lilat."

Hilarious.

Daj responds:

hahaha once again, Sonx saved the day!
:D I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Throwback the Duck Ep. 1A Throwback the Duck Ep. 1A

GET A NEW VOICE ACTOR, PLEASE!

Animation was good, story wasn't. I couldn't really stand the duck's voice anymore so I didn't watch part two.